Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Poppies

Does it seem like you are seeing poppies everywhere these days? These beautiful paper umbrellas are having from the ceiling at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada. We just can't get enough of these beautiful brightly colored delicate flowers!

This beautiful black Italian hutch just arrived. It is from the 1920's and is $225.
This long white table would be perfect behind a sofa! $95. Large white Poppy on canvas $90. Vintage cowboy boots are $40 each.
We are just can't get enough of these burlap pillows with white ruffles! $45 each.
1940's French Black dresser $165. and desk $149.
This beautiful Antique China Cabinet just arrived.



Enjoy your day. Take time to relax! This vintage blue chair would do the trick!! Just $75.


See you soon! -Julie & Marybeth

6 comments:

Aliza said...

great pieces here!

Jennifer said...

Your shop looks amazing....I wish I lived there so I could come and shop! I am in love with that desk!

Aliza said...

the mayfair hotel & spa in coconut grove, FL also has poppies in the foyer now

decorative gal said...

Sometimes you just need to bring in nature inside your home because it's just beautiful. I decorate my home with nature designs, too! Thanks for the share!

Bliss Ellison said...

Good surprise to see the antique wooden collection in a poppy seed shop. Black desk seems useful to me and price is also easy.

Patina said...

I am a new follower and fan on Facebook! I LOVE it ALL!